24.5.12

Post number 100! Published in MAD&VENNER

Wow - 100 posts in my blog!

Well these last six months a lot of interesting things have happened - and it just added more fuel to my fire! Starting my education with the most incredible photographer Line Klein (uh and check out her new webpage, so pretty!), meeting like minded people at school, shooting tons of pictures with Rødder and having them used in Politiken, Copenhagen Food, Berlingske and what not. I hope I can keep the momentum up - I sure do my best to plan shoots, and I do have some more interesting things coming!

So for my blog post number 100 - I am not gonna post new work (almost) - I am just gonna show you the incredible 6 pages Rødder and I have in the danish magazine Mad&Venner (Food&Friends). Go buy the magazine and read the funny article about Rødder and indulge in some cool pictures and get insanely good recepies form Rødder that is to be found in the back of the magazine.

Thank you for your interest in me and my work - thanks for dropping by!




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar