12.6.12

Culinary students project - The Last Supper

A friend from my childhood town called last week and asked if I could help him and his 3 other culinary students. As a 1st year project that had to create a Dining Experience - and they chose to invite the employees from a local church to dine in their own church - and the menu was an interpretation of The Last Supper and other biblical stories!

It was a very funny job for me, it is not everyday you get a photograph inside a church like this! Also I was super impressed by the talent of these young chefs - they have only been studying for 1 year, and yet they put out some really interesting dishes - pushing themselves to the limit!

So thank you to the Danish Culinary School and to Brorsons Kirken, and the students for having me come by!























Photo: Chris Tonnesen

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar